Namasté-Cation™ Women’s Yoga and Wellness Retreats
October 17-20, 2019 | Temecula, CA
COURAGE. CREATIVITY. COMMUNICATION.
If you are seeking to discover your best, most authentic self…
If you have a spirit of curiosity…
If you are hearing the call from somewhere deep within…
If you love yoga, meditation, wine and conversation…
…this may be your perfect opportunity! If you are willing to transform yourself through the goo of metamorphosis, in the safety and intimacy of sisterhood, please read on.
On this 3-day transformational women’s retreat we will explore our vulnerabilities, fears, and personal goals while enjoying the camaraderie of a small group of likeminded women in the spirit of togetherness and sisterhood. We will open ourselves to communication, self-exploration, truthtelling and inspired change, while supporting the creative self-discovery process of other women. We will go with the flow and follow each others’ lead on topics, but sample topics include vulnerability, personal fears, goal-setting, birth story telling, birth reflections, and growth.
During this wellness retreat we will enjoy daily yoga, meditation, and guided creative processes. Our own personal chef will prepare healthy meals on-site, and we will share conversation over wine created by local vineyards.
You may choose to participate in as many or as few activities as you’d like.
- Daily Hatha, Gentle, and/or Vinyasa Flow Yoga (Prenatal Yoga Optional) – (1-2 classes each day, indoor and/or outdoor) All levels welcome, and modifications will be given for those who need them.
- Guided Meditation and Yoga Nidra to encourage relaxation, heart opening, and a deepening of practice
- Group Reiki Session facilitated by an amazingly gifted local Reiki Master/Teacher
- Guided Art Processes inspired by and developed out of the Birthing From Within model
- Soul Excavation Activities – a chance to get deep and explore vulnerability, fear, and steps for growth
- Vision Board Creation – a fun and artistic way of exploring our goals and leaning into our best selves
- Suggestive Journaling – guided prompts given at select times to facilitate the deepening experience
- Wine Tasting Excursion in Temecula’s Wine Country – Optional, if the group would like to experience a local winery (or more), we can visit for tastings and potential on-site yoga…with wine
- Silent Meditation – An opportunity for individuals to personally cultivate mindfulness, compassion, and peace in a normally noisy world
- Personal Storytelling – This will be in a small group setting, with a spirit of safety, compassion and curiosity. We will explore various topics, but the group will be able to discuss what their heart needs to tell.
- Bonfire Bonding – A relaxed atmosphere for casual conversations with new friends and peers
- Essential Oils Workshop – Learn about the basics of essential oil therapy as you make your own gift for yourself…details TBD.
- Relaxation in the Private Pool, Jacuzzi, and Estate Grounds – There will be plenty of free time for relaxation.
- Silence and Solitude – To do with your time as you wish.
- Complimentary Happy Hour daily with samplings of local wines.
*All activities are subject to change based on need, desire and availability. If you have suggestions for other activities, please say so!
This retreat will be a casual and comfortable heartfelt experience located in Temecula, California. The all-inclusive price includes all group activities, lodging in a private, 10,000 square-foot estate, and delicious meals prepared in-house with a private chef from Wine Country Catering. A selection of coffee, fine teas, and local wines will be included as well!
Additional add-on services may include private reiki, massage and acupuncture sessions. Transportation to and from optional wine tasting excursion will be included, but you will be responsible for your own purchases. All group activities are 100% optional, and there is plenty of time and space for following your own arrow.
Pricing for this amazing retreat is all-inclusive. You will enjoy luxury accommodations in the private Temecula estate, 24-hour access to the pool & jacuzzi, participation in all group activities, a personal chef for each meal, and complimentary wine in the evenings. With the intention of intimacy and connection, space is limited, and different price levels reflect different accommodations.
- Private, 2,000 square-foot luxury master suite with king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, large bathtub – $850 per person**
- Private room with king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom – $750 per person
- Private room with queen bed and shared bathroom – $650 per person
- Shared room (1 queen-sized bed, one twin/twin bunk bed) with ensuite shower – $595 per queen, $550 per twin
- Shared room (2 queen-sized beds) with ensuite shower – $595 per person
- Shared room (1 queen-sized bed, 1 full-sized sofa bed) with ensuite shower – $595 per queen, $550 per sofa bed
**Sign up with a friend, share a bed, and save $100 per person!**
**Early bird pricing through 9/15/19… save $50!**
Ready to register? Just call/text me at (619) 865-0343 or email me and I’ll send you the registration form and payment information. Payments can be made via Paypal, Venmo, Check or Credit Card (c/c incurs 3% service charge). Space is limited so don’t wait!
ABOUT THE LEADER: A full bio about Nikki can be read here.
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Experience Temecula Valley in the nicest private estate available for rent! Nestled in the hills of one of the most coveted neighborhoods in the Valley, a better location you will not find. From this central location you are minutes from all the beautiful city has to offer! Minutes from Old Town, Pechanga Casino, Promenade Mall, and all the amazing wineries. With 10,000 square feet the 7 large bedrooms and many living areas provide ample room to accommodate your party comfortably. The estate has been updated and meticulously maintained by the proud owners of 20 years.
See a video of the estate here: https://youtu.be/RRPjAVGHJEI
Temecula is well known for its championship golf courses, a climate perfect for serene and beautiful hot-air ballooning adventures, and award-winning wineries nestled in 3,000 acres of picturesque wine country, but that’s just the beginning. The community’s mix of entertaining activities and friendly residents makes visitors want to return again and again. Learn more about Temecula here: https://www.visittemeculavalley.com/
Need more info? Email me with ANY questions here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Namaste-Cation™ Prenatal Yoga and Birth Preparation Retreats
May 13-15, 2016*
Spring Branch, TX
Knibbe Ranch, 30 minutes north of San Antonio
Celebrate the beautiful journey of becoming a mother through prenatal yoga, inspired writing, guided meditation, birth art, group discussion, healthy food, birth plan preparation and camaraderie with your fellow pregnant sisters.
A retreat to celebrate you, a mother to be, led by an experienced mother of three. Read a little about me here. Please feel free to look through my blog to get to know me!
Are you pregnant, or have you recently had a baby, and wish you could go on a yoga retreat but just can’t get away to a tropical destination? Instead of extinguishing those dreams and saying, “Nama stay home,” say, “Namaste in San Antonio!“
“Namaste-Cation™” is your hyper-local retreat destination as you journey from maidenhood to motherhood, for the first or subsequent time, all within a short drive from Austin or San Antonio. This will be your chance to relax and enjoy your pregnancy with other mamas and mamas-to-be as you discover your own strength and walk and talk through any fears, anxieties, hang ups, or embarrassing questions about birth that you might have. It all takes place in the verdant beauty of the Texas Hill Country, just a short drive from San Antonio. You’ll experience the joy and empowerment of prenatal vinyasa yoga, and healthy meals prepared for you on-site. You’ll be inspired through birth art and writing, and you’ll find sisterhood with other mamas on the same journey to motherhood as you.
What we’ll offer at the premier Namaste-Cation™:
- Prenatal vinyasa flow and restorative yoga classes 2 times per day
- Birth-journalling prompts, guidance and peer review
- Healthy meals prepared on-site for you
- Guided meditation and breathing exercises which can be used during labor
- Fresh Spring Branch Creek Water Access for relaxation, meditation, and maybe even
- Group discussion to communicate about personal fears, worries, questions about birth, etc. with your peers and those with birth experience
- Birth Art exploration inspired by Birthing From Within – I offer Birth Art Circles and private sessions for pregnant women looking for a creative and personal way to prepare for birth and motherhood. I provide a warm, welcoming, and non-judgmental environment for making and exploring images about pregnancy, birth, and mothering.
NO artistic talent, skill or experience is needed; art will not be analyzed or displayed. Our focus is on the learning process, self-discovery, and deepening your connection to your baby and yourself.
- Partner Yoga Workshop
- Birth Positions and Birth Plan Writing Workshop
- Becoming a Mother Journey Ceremony
- Bonfire / Dancing for Birth (If desired)
- And, if you have suggestions, I’ll take them!
You will stay in a rustic cabin on the ranch, with full access to the water and other amenities. Photos of the ranch and accommodations are to come, but you can check out Knibbe Ranch here.
All of these items are optional for you and TBD as the schedule is created. Please email me with the items above that most interest you, and if there are any that you’re not interested in, let me know.
Space is very limited as the ranch is on ample land but accommodations are minimal. Tent camping for the adventurous is unlimited, and day-in/night-out is also an option.
Stay tuned for more info! Please email me if you’re interested and I’ll send you the final details. DoulaNikki@gmail.com or call (619) 865-0343
Thanks, and Namaste!
*We have to have a minimum of 6 participants to make this happen, so dates are tentative at this point. Please email me to express your interest as soon as you can!