Namaste-Cation™ Prenatal Yoga and Birth Preparation Retreats
May 13-15, 2016*
Spring Branch, TX
Knibbe Ranch, 30 minutes north of San Antonio
Celebrate the beautiful journey of becoming a mother through prenatal yoga, inspired writing, guided meditation, birth art, group discussion, healthy food, birth plan preparation and camaraderie with your fellow pregnant sisters.
A retreat to celebrate you, a mother to be, led by an experienced mother of three. Read a little about me here. Please feel free to look through my blog to get to know me!
Are you pregnant, or have you recently had a baby, and wish you could go on a yoga retreat but just can’t get away to a tropical destination? Instead of extinguishing those dreams and saying, “Nama stay home,” say, “Namaste in San Antonio!”
“Namaste-Cation™” is your hyper-local retreat destination as you journey from maidenhood to motherhood, for the first or subsequent time, all within a short drive from Austin or San Antonio. This will be your chance to relax and enjoy your pregnancy with other mamas and mamas-to-be as you discover your own strength and walk and talk through any fears, anxieties, hang ups, or embarrassing questions about birth that you might have. It all takes place in the verdant beauty of the Texas Hill Country, just a short drive from San Antonio. You’ll experience the joy and empowerment of prenatal vinyasa yoga, and healthy meals prepared for you on-site. You’ll be inspired through birth art and writing, and you’ll find sisterhood with other mamas on the same journey to motherhood as you.
What we’ll offer at the premier Namaste-Cation™:
- Prenatal vinyasa flow and restorative yoga classes 2 times per day
- Birth-journalling prompts, guidance and peer review
- Healthy meals prepared on-site for you
- Guided meditation and breathing exercises which can be used during labor
- Fresh Spring Branch Creek Water Access for relaxation, meditation, and maybe even
- Group discussion to communicate about personal fears, worries, questions about birth, etc. with your peers and those with birth experience
- Birth Art exploration inspired by Birthing From Within – I offer Birth Art Circles and private sessions for pregnant women looking for a creative and personal way to prepare for birth and motherhood. I provide a warm, welcoming, and non-judgmental environment for making and exploring images about pregnancy, birth, and mothering.
NO artistic talent, skill or experience is needed; art will not be analyzed or displayed. Our focus is on the learning process, self-discovery, and deepening your connection to your baby and yourself.
- Partner Yoga Workshop
- Birth Positions and Birth Plan Writing Workshop
- Becoming a Mother Journey Ceremony
- Bonfire / Dancing for Birth (If desired)
- And, if you have suggestions, I’ll take them!
You will stay in a rustic cabin on the ranch, with full access to the water and other amenities. Photos of the ranch and accommodations are to come, but you can check out Knibbe Ranch here.
All of these items are optional for you and TBD as the schedule is created. Please email me with the items above that most interest you, and if there are any that you’re not interested in, let me know.
Price Just Reduced!
10% Discount if paid in full by 5/1/16
$150 including accommodations (limit 10)
$100 – Camping (BYO Tent, unlimited)
Day Rate: TBD
Space is very limited as the ranch is on ample land but accommodations are minimal. Tent camping for the adventurous is unlimited, and day-in/night-out is also an option.
Stay tuned for more info! Please email me if you’re interested and I’ll send you the final details. DoulaNikki@gmail.com or call (619) 865-0343
Thanks, and Namaste!
*We have to have a minimum of 6 participants to make this happen, so dates are tentative at this point. Please email me to express your interest as soon as you can!